Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A flurry of posts coming...

Sorry folks! It's been busy around here this week! Not only is it finals week, and I am fully into two jobs at work (last Thurs was the other person's last day) and I have a looming deadline for the first few chapters of the book, but we've also been really busy around the farm! We've got all the books, clothes and the kitchen moved, in a grand effort to spare our friends the trauma of our books. We have a bed and our comfy chairs. The dogs have been to the groomer, and our new lawn tractor has arrived. Work has started on the arena. But before all that...

The funny thing about horses is that if there's even a little splinter somewhere, they will find a way to cut themselves on it. You wouldn't think it would be a good adaptation for a prey animal, but it makes us take care of them, I guess... I spent a day turning the picture on the left into the picture on the right, and wearing a pair of wire cutters right out.




Oooh! Dinner! Back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment